Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New Work

It's been a very long time since I've updated this site with any of my personal work. Finally, a long-overdue feature of some of my most recent artwork. To find out more information about a piece or to purchase a print simply click on the "More info..." link in the item's caption.
black and white astronaut illustration
This is a digital illustration I created of an astronaut. Prints are available in sizes 8x8 and 10x10 inches. More info...
Pop art style astronaut illustration by Kim W. Nolan
 I had some fun with color, taking the black and white version and making a pop art style print. 
Also available in 8x8 and 10x10 inches. More info...

Bird silhouette wall art by Kim W. Nolan
I created this series of bird silhouettes using a combination of both digital photography and illustration. More info...
Butterfly silhouette wall art by Kim W. Nolan
I decided to use the same process to create this lovely butterfly. You can purchase each one separately or buy them all and display them as a group. More info...

Love heart art print by Kim W. Nolan
This is a pastel drawing I made in celebration of Valentine's Day but the sentiment works the same for engagements, anniversaries, weddings or any expression of love. More info...


Painting of Emperor penguin with penguin chicks under an arctic night sky with aurora borealis by Kim W. Nolan
I just finished this one. This imaginary scene popped into my head one day and I just had to paint it. I created it using a compilation of different images for reference and inspiration. More info...


Woody car and Kombi mixed media art by Kim W. Nolan
I added this mixed-media painting of a Woody Wagon to my Road Trip series. 
I'm hoping to add another painting to this series soon. More info...


Dog Cat and Mouse chase watercolor paintings by Kim W. Nolan

This adorable little mouse was the last piece in this series of paintings I call, "The Chase." The dog, cat, and mouse are each sold as separate prints. They work well alone or purchased as a set. More info...
Toy robot colored pencil drawing by Kim W. Nolan
I really enjoyed drawing this toy robot. Sometimes I like to switch things up and put down the paint brushes so I used colored pencils to create this image. More info...

Rubber ducky colored pencil drawing by Kim W. Nolan
Here's a process shot of another colored pencil drawing I did of a rubber duck. More info...

Bear painting Wolf painting Deer painting Woodland creature series watercolor wall art by Kim W. Nolan
Back to watercolor painting here. I added a wolf and a deer to my woodland creature series. 

World map watercolor painting in blue, purple, and pink by Kim W. Nolan
I love to travel. I love to paint and I paint what I love. Here's a print of my watercolor world map for my fellow nomads who've caught the wanderlust bug. More info...

No comments:

Post a Comment