Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fishing exhibit


Today is April 15th, 2020 and you don't need me to tell you that the world is in the midst of a global pandemic. Museums are closed and all non-essential travel has come to a stand-still which makes writing a blog about museums and travel a bit tricky. 

I can't travel or visit new museums right now but I can give you a sneak peek at the new fishing exhibit I've been working on for the Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast in Jensen Beach, Florida. 


This is a concept rendering I made for the new exhibit. Children will have the opportunity to explore inshore and offshore fishing while learning about fishing and boating regulations, boater safety, invasive species and much more.

I'm very excited to be working on this project and will keep sharing updates as things progress. In the meantime, stay home and stay safe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment