Sunday, November 4, 2012

November News


I've got two shows coming up on November 9th in two different time zones! 

I recently wrote a post called, Postcard Revival so I'm very excited to have one of my handmade postcards on display at the One Strange Bird gallery in Chicago. The name of the exhibit is called, Posted! and it will be up for the entire month of November. The opening reception is November 9th from 6-9 pm (Central time)

50% of sales will go to a local charity and 50% will go to the One Strange Bird Art Center. 

Here are some more details:
Address: 2515 W. North Ave,  Chicago, IL 60647    
phone: 773.276.4420   Hours: Tuesday-Friday 12-7 *Saturday 12-6 *Sunday 12-5

And from 5-10 pm (Hawaii Standard time) I will be showcasing and selling my artwork again at the Longhi's Artisan Fair for the "Second Friday Art Night" in Lahaina. 

Longhi's is located at 888 Front Street in Lahaina, Hawaii. There will be a cash bar and complimentary valet. www.mauifridays.com/lahaina

If you can't make it to Chicago or Hawaii you can now purchase my artwork directly from my ETSY store!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioKWN



No comments:

Post a Comment