Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January News




Happy 2013! 

I'm starting off the year with a quick announcement about some great venues to view my art this month. 

Some of my paintings are currently on display and for sale at the Karen Ledbetter International Galleries in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They will be in the gallery just until the end of March so you don't want to miss it!

Address: 760 NE 44th Street, Oakland Park, FL

Also, once again, I will be part of another fantastic Artisan Fair at Longhi's in Lahaina, Hawaii on January 11th from 5-10pm. 

There will be a cash bar, live music, and complimentary valet and, of course, lots of beautiful and unique art made on Maui. 

Address: 888 Front Street in Lahaina, Hawaii. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looks like the new year is starting off with a Bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thanks for following Carole's Chatter Blog Tips. You might like my main blog as well, Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete