Monday, November 13, 2017

Get ready for the holidays!

The holiday season is upon us and like one of Santa's elves, I have been working diligently on my new line of gingerbread ornaments. For the past few years, I've had variations of my surfing gingerbread man for sale and this year I decided to expand his range of athletic interests by adding more sports-themed gingerbread men. They were just so adorable that I couldn't help myself and I wound up creating what amounts to an entire gingerbread man Olympic team! Each ornament is made by hand, they are $20 each and you can buy them from my online store by clicking Purchase under the item's photo to go the online listing. You can also go to my shop page by clicking on the Shop tab above.
Surfing Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase


Baseball Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

Basketball Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

Soccer player Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

Tennis player Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

Football Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

Golfer Gingerbread Man ––> Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment